3785Write for the September issue of the Agile Times

  • Mike Cohn
    Jun 29, 2004

      Hello--

      I'm soliciting articles for the next issue of the Agile Times, the official e-magazine of the Agile Alliance.

      In particular I am looking for articles that would fit in one of these three areas:

      1)      a discussion of an "agile best practice." I've written before that I'm not a big believer in universal best practices so this article is ideally more about a specific practice that works well in a specific context.

      2)      A book review. Read any good books lately that you think may be of interest to agile readers? If so, write a book review and tell everyone what you think of the book.

      3)      A review or commentary about an "Agile Tool." There are lots of tools in use by agile teams, why not write about your favorite?

      We're very open on word count on these articles although they are typically between 2,000 and 4,000 words (book reviews are usually much shorter).

      The deadline is 8/25 for the issue to be published in September.

      Please contact me for details or if you have questions. If you have questions about contributing an article on another topic, please contact me and I'll either answer your question or help point you to the person editing that area of the Agile Times.

      --Mike Cohn

      www.userstories.com

      www.mountaingoatsoftware.com

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic