37704Re: [scrumdevelopment] Dedicate Tester in an Agile Team

  • Adam Sroka
    Apr 16, 2009
      On Thu, Apr 16, 2009 at 9:11 PM, brian_bofu <brian_bofu@...> wrote:

      > Hi there,
      >
      > We're using Scrum and TDD. But I heard from some team members that they'd
      > like to have a tester who could look at the application in a different
      > angel. I'm bit curious, in an Agile environment, would a dedicate tester be
      > a great helpful with respect to the quality? What's your thoughts?

      Yes. Hire people with a testing background and include them on your
      team. Don't create a separate QA team, just mix the testers right in
      with everyone else. This works best if you also pair program, but it
      works even if you don't.
    • Show all 24 messages in this topic