37434Re: [scrumdevelopment] Re: Openings in ScrumBut Workshop in Boston

  • Ken Schwaber
    Apr 1, 2009
      Both should be good now.
      Ken

      On Apr 1, 2009, at 6:21 PM, bobmacw wrote:

      I was unable to register for the April 23 session - apparently the reg-online isn't updated to allow that. The buttons that show up for the April 6 session ("Continue") don't show up for the April 23 session.

      Thanks,
      Bob MacWilliams

      --- In scrumdevelopment@ yahoogroups. com, "Ken Schwaber" <ken.schwaber@ ...> wrote:

      > Due to cancellations, I have some last minute openings in the ScrumBut workshops (free) being held in Burlington, Massachusetts on April 6 and 23. These are hosted by the ScrumAlliance to help people use Scrum more effectively. Register at www.controlchaos. com. Only register if you intend to come.
      > Ken Schwaber

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic