37430Re: Is it possible as a scrumteam to plan in our own stories in the sprint?

  • davenicolette
    Apr 1, 2009
      --- In scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com, "William Berger" <Bill.Berger@...> wrote:
      > Bottom line, you need to convince the PO that taking the time (possibly incrementally over a few sprints) to make adjustments to your team's development process can have positive benefits for the PO's investment to "allow" it to happen.

      +1. It's the PO's decision, and if the team believe it's an real issue they can provide information about the impact of the issue so the PO can make a well-informed decision. He/she may not consider it as important an issue as the team members do. Conversely, he/she might recognize the value of fixing it if properly informed about the impact.

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic