      To: scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com
      From: ronjeffries@...
      Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 07:12:18 -0400
      Subject: Re: [scrumdevelopment] How many chickens is too many?

      Hello, Roy. On Thursday, March 12, 2009, at 2:14:56 PM, you wrote:

      > Maybe a little subterfuge is neccesary. Pretend to have the daily
      > Scrum and make it fast and efficient ... 15 minutes max. Then go
      > somewhere else and have a real one, sans managers :) Maybe have
      > yesterday's Daily Scrum this morning, but don't tell the managers.

      I've probably done such things, but in the end, the relationship
      between team and management cannot prosper unless we work toward
      transparency. This would be a step away from transparency in my
      opinion, and as such a very bad precedent.

      Ron Jeffries
      www.XProgramming. com
      www.xprogramming. com/blog
      Attend our CSM Plus Course!
      http://hendricksonx p.com/index. php?option= com_eventlist& Itemid=28
      If there's only one answer, then this must not be a very interesting topic.

      Get what you want at ebay. View photos of singles in your area
    • Show all 19 messages in this topic