37043Re: [scrumdevelopment] How many chickens is too many?

  • Adam Sroka
    Mar 12, 2009
      On Thu, Mar 12, 2009 at 9:49 AM, Peter Stevens (calendar)
      <peterstev@...> wrote:
      > Hi Jason,
      >
      > How much ham do you put in your omeletts? When does it stop being an omelett
      > iand become just fried ham? Oops, got that backwards. There's gotta be a
      > good joke in there somewhre ;-)

      I was going to say it depends on what part of the chicken you are
      eating. If you are only eating the wings you are going to want more
      chickens to contribute. However, that breaks the whole silly metaphor.
      You Scrum guys don't eat chicken, you only eat developers... err Pigs.
    • Show all 19 messages in this topic