37034Re: [scrumdevelopment] How many chickens is too many?

  • Amanda Abelove
    Mar 12, 2009
      I only have me and the pigs at my scrum. Sadly, people object to getting smacked with a whiffle bat when they try to expand the scope. It is easier to just not invite them.

      On Thu, Mar 12, 2009 at 6:59 AM, SJPlante <jasonplante@...> wrote:

      We've run into a situation where some team members feel that there are too many managers attending the daily scrum, and because of that they feel very uncomfortable giving their status. A typical team will have five or six members and sometimes we'll have four or five managers attend the scrum (they are not allowed to speak). Some managers have their arguments as to why they feel they need to be there, arguments that I totally disagree with. So I'm curious as to what a daily scrum looks like at other companies. Other than product owner, scrum master, and team members, who else shows up to your daily scrum?

      Thanks,
      Jason

    • Show all 19 messages in this topic