37033Re: [scrumdevelopment] How many chickens is too many?

  • William Wake
    Mar 12, 2009
      > Other than product owner, scrum master, and team members, who else shows up to
      > your daily scrum?
      Other than the ones you mention, sometimes managers from one or two levels up.

      I have to say though, I'm more interested in *your* situation:)

      What are the reasons the managers want to be there? At least they're
      behaving:) (Or does this cause problems afterward?) And who are these
      managers - matrixed managers for the team members, managers of the end
      user, managers up the chain, etc.?

      When you say "arguments that I totally disagree with" are you
      disagreeing with what they want, or that attending the standup is a
      way to get it?

      And why is the team uncomfortable? Is there a gap in transparency?

      Regards,
      Bill Wake

      --
      Bill Wake William.Wake@... www.xp123.com