37RE: [scrumdevelopment] Problems Persist

  • Marc Perrone
    May 4, 2000
      I think one problem is that many startups in the internet space are founded
      by charismatic guys who may at one time have been hands on technically. At
      any rate they tend to have a lot of ego invested in the venture. It's
      difficult for this type of person to let go enough to stop at setting a
      vision and removing obstacles.

      --Marc Perrone