36972Re: [scrumdevelopment] Re: A tale of two Scrums

    Mar 8 4:44 AM
      Hello, srinivas. On Sunday, March 8, 2009, at 6:45:45 AM, you
      wrote:

      > Really!?! I think the roles are much more explicit in
      > Scrum....and even practices (other than the planning and stand-up)
      > are quite different... without being prescriptive.
      > Yes, if you are talking about the way stories are picked up for
      > the iteration/Sprint, there is not much difference. In arriving at
      > an approach for managing projects (small or large) Scrum surely
      > brings much more clarity and over all control than XP does.

      > I'm not splitting hairs, pointing out how the SPM is conducted
      > vurses how an XP iteration is planned, would be.

      What are the main differences you see between the XP "management
      wrapper" and Scrum?

      www.xprogramming.com/blog
      Attend our CSM Plus Course!
      For me, XP ain't out there, it's in here. -- Bill Caputo
    • Show all 25 messages in this topic