      To: scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com
      From: joakim.h.karlsson@...
      Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 16:57:25 +0100
      Subject: Re: [scrumdevelopment] Doubt in scrum and xp from the trenches, daily scrum

      On Feb 27, 2009, at 13:24, Amanda Varella wrote:
      > My question is: what we should track? Remaining effort or remaining
      > time?

      I guess Henrik's book mentions a few alternatives for tracking.

      There's no prescribed way I'm afraid.

      You need your team to be able to get a sense of whether they're on the
      way to meet their commitment for the sprint or not. They might do that
      by estimating time for tasks, estimating size of stories, or just
      count what's left.

      In your current situation - what do you think you need to track, if

      Joakim Karlsson
      http://www.jkarlsso n.com/blog

      Let ninemsn property help! Need a new place to rent, share or buy?
    • Show all 74 messages in this topic