36358RES: [scrumdevelopment] Re: Scrum Best Practices - was "ScrumMaster Best Practices"

  • Leonardo Frigo da Purificação
    Feb 4, 2009

      Carlton,

      I think that doing the evaluation during the Sprint is a pro-active attitude once that it would help the team to identify any mistake or even suggest some improvement. I don't know... Is it hurt the self-organization management?

      Abraço”,

      Leo

      > To don't become a bald man (no offenses please), I was thinking about to
      > (stay cool, of course, eat healthy food and) do nothing else, i.e. perform
      > the process as is defined.
      In
      this way the evaluation need to happen exactly
      > in the middle of the Iteration-Sprint to have able time to solve
      > non-compliance issues. More: having lessons learned to contribute in the
      > retrospective.

      Bom dia! You are on the right track, but what would happen if you delayed the evaluations
      until the end of the Sprint?

      Carlton

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic