36337Re: [scrumdevelopment] Flaccid Scrum ...

  • Amanda Abelove
    Feb 2, 2009
      Sigh... I just figure it is easier to start a badass user group with some awesome tricks than try to do a million things with a user forum. Since this stuff is part of my job, I want it to be cooler and easier to get by the brass.

      Watch this space around the beginning of March: http://scrumclub.org

      On Mon, Feb 2, 2009 at 5:50 AM, Stephen Palmer <stephen.palmer@...> wrote:

      Absolutely! Agile processes, Scrum or otherwise, make it harder to hide
      poor quality people and teams behind process compliance.

      Steve

    • Show all 30 messages in this topic