36331Re: [scrumdevelopment] Re: Flaccid Scrum ...

  • Amanda Abelove
    Feb 1, 2009
      How about "I hate posting things voicing minority opinions on the Internet that get googled and brought up in job interviews"

      I'll cc you.

      On Sun, Feb 1, 2009 at 5:17 PM, Adam Sroka <adam.sroka@...> wrote:

      On Sun, Feb 1, 2009 at 5:13 PM, Amanda Abelove <amanda@...> wrote:
      > Totally! But let's take the discussion offline, since this isn't a product
      > management or marketing related list and will therefore probably annoy
      > everyone collectively :-)

      I am interested, and I would suggest that it is fine to post it here
      if it is pertinent to the practice of Scrum/Agile. It sounded like it
      was.

    • Show all 30 messages in this topic