36305Re: Any recommendations on tools for Product Owner?

  • Jim York
    Jan 30, 2009
      Agreeing on priorities is more important that agreeing on the tool. Regardless of which
      tool you are considering, ask yourself if the tool supports the conversation or gets in the
      way of it.

      Jim York, CST | FoxHedge, Ltd |www.jim-york.com

      --- In scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com, "Nikhil Singhal" <nikhil@...> wrote:

      > Now that our management is taking the SCRUM concept a little bit more seriously, the
      biggest roadblock (as I see it) is a good tool on which the executive mgmt can agree for
      maintaining the product backlog. Some seem to like excel, some like activeCollab and
      some word.

      > Is there a tool which most SCRUM product owners use? On a side note, we do have
      Microsoft TFS for source control, reporting, etc.

      > Thanks for the advice.
      > Nikhil

    • Show all 25 messages in this topic