36281Re: [scrumdevelopment] Any recommendations on tools for Product Owner?

  • Jesse Stockall
    Jan 30, 2009
      If you use Jira for issue tracking there is a nice plugin called
      GreenHopper for managing stories, but I'd stick the index cards or a
      simple spreadsheet until you have a compelling reason to switch.

      Jesse

      Nikhil Singhal said the following on 29/01/09 11:22 PM:

      > Now that our management is taking the SCRUM concept a little bit more
      > seriously, the biggest roadblock (as I see it) is a good tool on which
      > the executive mgmt can agree for maintaining the product backlog. Some
      > seem to like excel, some like activeCollab and some word.
      >

      > Is there a tool which most SCRUM product owners use? On a side note,
      > we do have Microsoft TFS for source control, reporting, etc.
      >

      > Thanks for the advice.
      >
      > Nikhil
      >

      > --
      > Click here to report this message as spam.
      > <http://smoker.embotics.com/cgi-bin/learn-msg.cgi?id=>
    • Show all 25 messages in this topic