36262Any recommendations on tools for Product Owner?

  • Nikhil Singhal
    Jan 29, 2009

      Now that our management is taking the SCRUM concept a little bit more seriously, the biggest roadblock (as I see it) is a good tool on which the executive mgmt can agree for maintaining the product backlog. Some seem to like excel, some like activeCollab and some word.

      Is there a tool which most SCRUM product owners use? On a side note, we do have Microsoft TFS for source control, reporting, etc.

      Thanks for the advice.

      Nikhil

    • Show all 25 messages in this topic