35480Re: [scrumdevelopment] Scrum adoption in union environments.

    Dec 24, 2008
      Hello, Jean. On Wednesday, December 24, 2008, at 11:35:51 AM, you

      > This is the first time I've heard this perspective. How does it promote
      > what any union wants to protect? The perspective I've got so far is that
      > Scrum is a threat to the role protection (grades, classes, steps and so on)
      > that unions organize around. I'm eager to hear more about what you say
      > above.

      Are your developers unionized? In any case Scrum doesn't say what
      real company titles should be. It does say how people should work
      together and what "roles" they play in that work.

      Ron Jeffries
      In times of stress, I like to turn to the wisdom of my Portuguese waitress,
      who said: "Olá, meu nome é Marisol e eu serei sua garçonete."
      -- after Mark Vaughn, Autoweek.
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic