35471Re: [scrumdevelopment] Scrum adoption in union environments.

  • David H.
    Dec 24, 2008

      > I am seeking examples and stories from groups who use Scrum in environments
      > where a union is present. Anyone out there?

      I once briefly worked for a company in Germany whose "workers" where a
      part of the http://tk-it.verdi.de/. which is a Union for IT workers.
      THere was no major interaction or any disputes about what we were
      doing.

      -d

      benefit and harm." - Sun Tzu
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic