35465Scrum adoption in union environments.

  • Jean Richardson
    Dec 23, 2008

      I am working with a group of folks in a union environment, and I’ve been asked to advise them about Scrum adoption.  They’re very waterfall-oriented at this point.  While there is a contingent that is very interested in Scrum adoption, a number of folks are very much opposed.  Ironically, the greatest resistance seems to be coming from middle management.

      I am seeking examples and stories from groups who use Scrum in environments where a union is present.  Anyone out there?

      -- Jean

      Jean Richardson, PMP, CSM

      ITIL Foundation Certified--Service Management

      Azure Gate Consulting

      c: 503-788-8998

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic