34870Re: Agile toolset questions (particularly code inspections....)

  • joscha_jenni
    Dec 2, 2008
      Hi Craig

      Which other tools did you evaluate?
      What kind of things would you like to solve (except code reviews)?

      We use the Atlassian toolset (JIRA, Confluence, Greehopper Plugin,
      Bamboo, Crucible, FishEye). Tho tools are very well accepted.

      Best, Joscha

      --- In scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com, "Craig A" <tabmow99@...> wrote:

      > Hi all,
      > We've been using scrum for a while now, and are investigating a few
      > different toolsets to solve some of the things we wanted addressed.
      One
      > toolset we've been looking at is the Atlassian toolset (ie. JIRA
      > w/Greenhopper for story management/etc, Confluence, Crucible, etc)
      and I'm
      > really liking using Crucible for code inspections. However, it has a
      few
      > shortcomings that won't be addressed in the short term, so I was just
      > wondering what types of toolsets (or more specifically: what tool for
      code
      > inspections) other folks were using out there?
      >
      > Thanks,
      > Craig.

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic