      Florence.

      De : Aleksey D. <alexeyd@...>
      À : scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com
      Envoyé le : Lundi, 24 Novembre 2008, 17h39mn 04s
      Objet : [scrumdevelopment] Re: Thanksgiving sprint

      Really quick reply, because it sounds I should go and start planning
      next sprint now. We planned sprint according to our velocity, but
      several distractions came up, so we got into debt. No excuses, just
      thinking about the next step.

      --Aleksey

      --- In scrumdevelopment@ yahoogroups. com, "Mark Summers"