34770Re: [scrumdevelopment] Looking for material about using scrum in distributed teams

  • David H.
    Nov 24, 2008
      On Mon, Nov 24, 2008 at 4:39 PM, torq9 <rodrigoterra@...> wrote:
      > Hello Group,
      >
      > Can you please point me to some interesting material about using Scrum
      > with distributed teams (other than Jeff Sutherland's video)?
      > Any help is deeply appreciated :).

      What kind of development team? How is it distributed? Where are they
      located (how far are they apart). What type of technology/Industry?
      How mature are the teams? Why are they distributed in the first place?

      Thanks

      -d

      benefit and harm." - Sun Tzu
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic