34688RE: [scrumdevelopment] Daily Scrum Three Times a Week - Scrum Anti Pattern

  • Mike Dwyer
    Nov 19, 2008

      Couple of questions Mark

      How long are your iterations?

      What does your planning cycle look like?

      What does the PO think?

      What does the team see as the value of the (almost) daily Scrum they are suggesting?

      Is this an improvement over what they are doing?

      What is the daily rhythm of the team?  Are they constantly talking over what they are doing, where they plan to be and are they coming to you as soon as they smell an impediment?

      What is your bug rate?

      What is your customer’s acceptance rate?

      Michael F. Dwyer

      "Planning constantly peers into the future for indications as to where a solution may emerge."