3410RE: [scrumdevelopment] Scrum -- for families....

  • Mike Beedle
    May 3, 2004
      Message

      Michael:

      ....  I can envision your wife and you discussing if the kids are practicing
      enough self-organization specially when it is time to go to bed; or practicing
      enough "BA" i.e. sharing, as they play with their toys or while at the dinner
      table.

      Mine *teach* me self-organization -- they self-organize all right, but only to
      satisfy their own goals, hardly ever "ours".  Also, they both believe and *really are*
      the Product Owners (specially my 3-year old).  As he says, he is:

          the boss of the world

      My wife and I work for them.  She is the ScrumMaster, and I guess I am the
      only "developer" -- I get to do all the "dirty jobs":

          take out the trash
          mown the lawn
          clean the attic
          etc.