34RE: [scrumdevelopment] Scrum and eXtremeProgramming

  • virman@aol.com
    Apr 19, 2000
      You are absolutely right concerning backlog management. I sometimes use the word "silly" about the rules (like chickens and pigs), because these little rules are really major bulwarks in the Scrum approach. However, if we start a training session by going over the list of rules, everyone glazes and turns off. If we say, this is the philosophy, the theory ... and, by the way, here is a silly rule that enforces it, management gets it. This avoids political discussions, and is just following one of those rules regarding Scrum from which all the benefits derive.

      Ken Schwaber
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic