33923Re: [scrumdevelopment] Re: While were on the subject of tests...

  • Ilja Preuß
    Oct 28, 2008
      2008/10/28 Ron Jeffries <ronjeffries@...>:
      > Hello, Ilja. On Tuesday, October 28, 2008, at 12:47:15 PM, you
      > wrote:
      >
      >> To me, the main problem with the CSM seems to be the gap between
      >> implied (by the term "certification") and actual significance. My fear
      >> is that because of the test, that gap will become even wider.
      >
      > Why would that be? Wouldn't a test tend to weed out people who are
      > particularly unqualified?

      True, the actual significance will rise. I'm not convinced that it
      will rise a lot. Had to see the test to have a better feel for it.

      What I fear is that the implied significance rises even more. Could be
      wrong with that, of course. Would mainly depend on how many decision
      makers today know that there is no test, how many will know that there
      is a test, and how they judge that information.

      Cheers, Ilja
    • Show all 47 messages in this topic