33850Re: [scrumdevelopment] Kanban vs. Scrum

  • Jef Newsom
    Oct 27, 2008
      OK. I re-read, please forgive the fact that I missed the message you referred to earlier. Now that I have read it and thought a bit more about that notion of a "maturity" requirement for kanban, I don't think that it is necessary or even beneficial. That being said, I feel as if I am straying off the charter for scrumdevelopment. I'll be happy to discuss further on kanbandev or leandevelopment, perhaps.

      On Mon, Oct 27, 2008 at 1:41 PM, Mark Levison <mark@...> wrote:

      On Mon, Oct 27, 2008 at 2:28 PM, Jef Newsom <jef.newsom@...> wrote:
      > Though I tend to agree with you, I would be interested in your thoughts.What
      > do you mean by mature? Mature along what dimension[s]?

      Cheers
      Mark Levison

    • Show all 224 messages in this topic