33843Re: What about this? I'm already dodging for cover !

  • aacockburn
    Oct 27 4:05 PM
      > What if instead of a test, a position paper was required?

      I'm a big fan of letting people be honest or lie, but speak for
      themselves.

      I don't think a test is needed. If a person writes,
      "I know the basics of Scrum and am interested in learning to hold
      the ScrumMaster role",
      that is already sufficient (in my book).

      If they choose to lie, that will be the minority and maybe they have
      a reason for it (I attended a number of courses in college without
      having the declared prerequisites).

      It will in any case eliminate the group of people who don't know what
      the course is intended for or why they are there. Writing the above
      sentence already obliges them to recognize the prerequisites of the
      course and its intention.

      Alistair
    • Show all 19 messages in this topic