      From: Steve Bate [mailto:steve@...]
      Sent: Friday, April 09, 2004 2:29 PM
      To: scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [scrumdevelopment] SCRUM tools (was process with other

      Time remaining /can/ be a calculated amount but it's not required to be. The
      fact that it can be calculated makes it no less subjective (due the estimate
      used in the calculation). Did you understand what I was suggesting in the
      calculation is always zero. The task duration estimate effectively becomes
      the time remaining estimate (and the language translations could be modified
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic