33045RE: [scrumdevelopment] Intro to Agile / XP / Scrum game that takes 15-20 minutes?

  • Sam Edwards
    Oct 3, 2008

      Hi Angela:

      I would be interested in receiving the diagram.  Thanks in advance,

      Sam Edwards

      Manager, Product Development

      Office: 805 730-8282

      Cell: 650 804-8156

      Commission Junction, a ValueClick Company

      This email and any files included with it may contain privileged, proprietary and/or confidential information that is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s).  Any disclosure, copying, distribution, posting, or use of the information contained in or attached to this email is prohibited unless permitted by the sender.  If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify the sender via return e-mail, telephone, or fax and destroy this original transmission and its included files without reading or saving it in any manner. Thank you.