      From: berglund.henrik <berglund.henrik@...>
      Subject: [scrumdevelopment] Problem scoring "enhanced" Nokia Test
      To: scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, September 24, 2008, 9:13 AM

      Hi,

      I'm a bit confused by the Scoring of the Nokia Test that Jeff
      Sutherland presents in http://www.slidesha re.net/gerrykirk /money-for-
      nothing-agile- 2008-presentatio n. The question i'm not getting is:

      Question7: Burndown Chart

      - No burndown chart - 0
      - Burndown chart not updated by team - 1
      - Burndown chart in hours/days not accounting for work in progress - 2
      - Burndown chart only burns down when task in done - 4
      - Burndown only burns down when story is done - 5

      Is this talking about sprint burndown charts or release burndown
      charts? The scoring seems inconsistent, first one gets a low score (2)
      if work in progress is not shown, then the highest scores available
      (4 & 5) is awarded for only updating it when each task/story is done.

      Could it be that the first lines are for the sprint burndown chart
      and the last one is for the release burndown? If one takes the
      position that sprint burndown should not be affected by tasks in
      progress that would make it consistent. Seems strange though, if a
      task grows it wont show...

      Anybody?

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic