32350Re: Scrum outside of software development

  • Kai Schlüter
    Sep 10, 2008
      Hi Richard,
      at the moment we are implementing and executing a Scrumban at the
      Kindergarden my kids go in. It is an interesting experience to see the
      process evolve, but the feedback is quite good so far. I will keep you
      informed if you are interested in the outcome.

      Kai Schlüter

      --- In scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com, Richard Scott-Will-Harknett
      <richard@...> wrote:
      > Hello
      > While most implementations of scrum are in the technology space, I am
      > interested to hear of examples of the implementation of scrum (and
      any other
      > agile frameworks/techniques) in domains other than software development.
      > Does anyone have experiences of this they can share?
      > Thanks,
      > Richard
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic