3216Re: [scrumdevelopment] RE: What to do with "loose ends"

  • Cook Linda
    Apr 1, 2004
      I have a recent experience with a team who was very conservative in their
      sprint committment. One contributing factor may be that they have seen
      other teams workinglong hours to meet goals. The result was once the team
      felt they could accomplish more they worked to add sprint goals. The team
      met the original goals plus the goals that they added.
      From my perspective, trustung in the team and a bit of faith in the process.