2974RE: [scrumdevelopment] RE: What to do with "loose ends"

  • Karl Scotland
    Mar 11, 2004

      I've not got any scientific measurements, but I can report that we
      consciously decided to plan with a reduced velocity, with the intention
      that it would result in increased quality. The perception so far is
      that it has succedded.

      The other thing we have focussed on to minimise loose ends is acceptance
      testing (we're XPing aswell as Scrumming if you hadn't guessed!). This
      has reduced the number of false assumptions which the developers make
      about the finer details of the expected behaviour.

      Karl

      BBCi at http://www.bbc.co.uk/

      stated.
      BBC monitors e-mails sent or received.