      From: Karl Scotland [mailto:karl.scotland@...]
      Sent: Thursday, March 11, 2004 5:25 AM
      To: scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [scrumdevelopment] RE: What to do with "loose ends"

      My first thought is why are there so many loose ends? As well as
      looking to catch them before the sprint review, could it also be because
      the team is commiting to too much in each sprint? What would happen if
      they commited to a little bit less so there's less of a rush to get
      things finished?

      Karl

      BBCi at http://www.bbc.co.uk/

      stated.