29654Re: [scrumdevelopment] Re: Quick Poll: Take the Nokia Test

  • Nina Niskanen
    Jun 1, 2008
      2008/6/1, Tobias Mayer <tobias.mayer@...>:

      > Does anyone actually know if Nokia are really doing Scrum? My guess is
      > that if Nokia see so little value in the empirical nature of Scrum as to
      > exclude it from their survey then they are probably not.

      Yes, they are doing Scrum.

      And a +1 to Peter. According to what info has been published and
      talked about in miniseminars here in Finland (the birthplace of
      Nokia), the Nokia test is hardly even the tip of the iceberg regarding
      Nokias agile adoption. To me at least the Nokia test is very
      indicative of whether or not a team is at all agile. They might get
      top scores with the test and still not do agile very well, but they
      are still agile/IID. That's the other thing; if memory serves me
      correct, the test is not to indicate, whether the team is doing Scrum,
      but whether the team is doing agile/IID.

      Nina
      --
      I reject your reality and substitute my own.
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic