296RE: [scrumdevelopment] UComics Postcard

  • Mike Cohn
    Apr 16, 2002

      Jonas—

      While not exclusively a collection of Scrum articles, the Agile Alliance web site  (www.agilealliance.com) plans to include either links or articles about Scrum and other agile processes. I’d read Linda’s article when it was in IEEE Software but had forgotten about it—I’m glad you mentioned it.

      If anyone knows of links to any other Scrum or agile process articles, please email me and let me know of them so I can add them to the Agile Alliance Articles page (http://www.agilealliance.com/articles). I am also looking for a handful of reviewers to assist in approving articles for inclusion on that site—if you’re interested, please let me know.

      Linda—I second Jonas’ comments on your Vasa article. It was very enjoyable.

      --Mike Cohn