2944RE: Re: [scrumdevelopment] Developer's requirements

  • Mike Beedle
    Mar 10, 2004
      Dave,

      I like your list but I would add:

      Revenue - will it generate sales, revenue
      and/or profits?

      and modify this one:

      Legislative - is it a legal requirement?

      What are my chanced or getting fined,
      have a media exposure, or being prevented
      from market opportunities if I break the Law?

      In many cases, as much as it is cumbersome to say,
      it "costs less to break the law",

      - Mike

      http://www.mikebeedle.com

      "Nothing in the world is so powerful as an idea whose
      time has come."
      --Victor Hugo