29034Re: [scrumdevelopment] Scrum Cheat Sheet.

  • Don Gray
    May 1 7:17 PM
      Kane,

      > Does anyone know who that author is?

      No. I agree it's an excellent Cheat Sheet.

      I have a Scrum Checklist Henrik Kniberg created. It's similar but
      different. I think the documents complement each other.

      --
      Don (336)374-7591

      Happiness... is not a destination: it is a manner of traveling. Happiness is not an end in itself.
      It is a by-product of working, playing, loving and living. Haim Ginott
      Come and work, play, love and learn at the AYE Conference Nov 2 - 5, 2008
      www.AYEconference.com
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic