28394Re: Online CSM training

  • ckanair
    Apr 1, 2008
      Hi Vikrama,
      The PMP courses also typically involve group exercises and live
      examples however having a online training option while compromising
      on some of the real time interaction, provides flexibility and cost
      benefits.
      I am based in Australia and scrum training sessions are held at a
      location convenient to me (which happens to be Melbourne) only once
      in 5-6 months!

      Regards
      Anu
      --- In scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com, Vikrama Dhiman
      <vickydhiman@...> wrote:

      > Hi Anu:
      >
      > CSM courses are designed differently. You not only get some
      theoretical training but Live examples and do lot of group exercises
      [at least that was what our group did].

      > If you are in India, I suggest you find a course near you at
      www.goodagile.com

      > Thanks
      >
      > ckanair <CKANAIR@...> wrote:
      > Hi,
      > Are there any online Scrum Master training options leading to CSM
      > certification similar to PMP Prep training options?
      >
      > Cheers
      > Anu

      Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic