26777Re: Scrum checklist

  • kswaters1
    Feb 1, 2008
      Here is another, based on a Scrum/XP blend...

      http://kw-agiledevelopment.blogspot.com/2008/01/how-agile-are-you-
      take-this-42-point.html

      This checklist was written to assess how far multiple teams had got
      in their adoption of the Scrum/XP practices we wanted to see in use
      across my development department of about 90 people. Of course it
      won't suit everyone but...

      Kelly Waters
      www.allaboutagile.com

      --- In scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com, "Andreas Thiel"
      <andreas.thiel@...> wrote:

      > Hi Henrik,
      >
      > cool stuff, thank you for this.
      >
      > In the PBL section I'd include "Stories show the INVEST properties".
      >
      > Additional subject candidates could be:
      > - Release Plan / Roadmap
      > - Risk list (although not core Scrum)
      > - some rules of thumb regarding story & task sizes (one order of
      > magnitude for current sprint, max 10% of iteration length, ...)
      >
      > Regards,
      > Andreas
      >

      > --- In scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com, "Henrik Kniberg" <h@...>
      wrote:

      > > Hi everyone!
      > >
      > > I know that checklists and scrum "rules" are a slightly sensitive
      > > issue, but this one has actually served me quite well when
      coaching!
      > > Sort of like an extension to the Nokia checklist.
      > > http://blog.crisp.se/henrikkniberg/2008/02/01/1201823760000.html
      > >
      > > Any feedback from this forum would be valuable. The main target
      group
      > > for this checklist are teams that are relatively new to Scrum and
      > > likely to get many things wrong.
      > >
      > > /Henrik
      > >
      > > --
      > > Henrik Kniberg