26459Re: Importance of Scrum Master Training / Cert

  • tpagliocco
    Jan 20, 2008
      Great , now I feel a bit better. I'm a real big on doing the
      article , blog , video route to know that even with books, and
      working in practice, that it will only help me when I go to a CSM

      --- In scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com, "Dmitry Beransky"
      <yahoo@...> wrote:
      > By the time I took Mike Cohn's class I had read many articles and
      > blogs, a couple books, and sat through a few conference sessions.
      > also had gone through two pilot projects at work. I came to Mike's
      > class prepared with a general understanding of what Scrum is and
      > specific questions about things that weren't quite working for
      me. As
      > I was listening to Mike, I compared and contrasted what he said
      > my own interpretations, and asked a lot of questions. In the end,
      > class helped tremendously. Had I not done all the prep work, I
      > the class would have been lost on me, as, IMHO, it was on most of
      > those who came unprepared.
      > Dmitry
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic