      From: scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com [mailto:scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Joakim Karlsson
      Sent: 02 December 2007 16:29
      To: scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [scrumdevelopment] Single backlog per team

      On Dec 2, 2007 4:13 PM, gzgruber <gilad.gruber@ gmail.com> wrote:

      > Our teams sometimes have multiple projects. I am wondering what is the
      > best way and what is the SCRUM way of handling this. My feeling is that

      Ideally, I think it's best to have one team working on one project
      only. That said, I guess it could work to have one backlog spanning
      several projects. But I think that would require that you have the
      same PO for all projects. Someone that can prioritize all work for the
      team.

      Joakim Karlsson
      http://www.jkarlsso n.com/blog

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic