25584Re: [scrumdevelopment] Re: did you see this ?

  • Malcolm Anderson
    Dec 2, 2007
      No, no, no.

      You can still be thought of as the pointy haired boss, while knowing about it.

      All it takes is having "your people " flip the bozo bit on you.

      Poof, you are, "The Pointy Haired Boss".

      Try teaching TDD to "experienced" programmers, who "know" it to a stupid idea.

      Malcolm

      On 11/30/07, mnbluesguy <tannen@...> wrote:

      Hi,

      > It didn't even take 24 hours for this to be posted publicly at my
      > office.

      I sent a link around our office within minutes after reading it myself.
      :-)

      > My only concern is that I am the pointy haired boss. :)

      You can only be the pointy haired boss if you are clueless that you
      might be the pointy haired boss.

      David

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic