25572Re: [scrumdevelopment] Single backlog per team

  • Joakim Karlsson
    Dec 2, 2007
      On Dec 2, 2007 4:13 PM, gzgruber <gilad.gruber@...> wrote:

      > Our teams sometimes have multiple projects. I am wondering what is the
      > best way and what is the SCRUM way of handling this. My feeling is that

      Ideally, I think it's best to have one team working on one project
      only. That said, I guess it could work to have one backlog spanning
      several projects. But I think that would require that you have the
      same PO for all projects. Someone that can prioritize all work for the
      team.

      Joakim Karlsson
      http://www.jkarlsson.com/blog
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic