25569Single backlog per team

  • gzgruber
    Dec 2, 2007
      Mates,

      Our teams sometimes have multiple projects. I am wondering what is the
      best way and what is the SCRUM way of handling this. My feeling is that
      the best way is to have a single backlog per team (even if this means
      that in a sprint the team is working on backlog items belonging to
      multiple projects). I think the purists will recommend splitting the
      team and having multiple backlogs.

      Any thoughts on this would be greatly appreciated

      BR,

      Gilad
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic