24997RE: [scrumdevelopment] Re: Retrospective questions

  • Esther Derby
    Nov 6, 2007

      What Martine said.

      And yes, introducing Scrum can be a major cultural event.  If a company is introducing Scrum in an agile way (working in small chunks; inspecting and adapting; learning from every iteration), retrospectives on how the introducing is going are a part of the process.

      ED

      Esther Derby
      Esther Derby Associates, Inc.
      612-724-8114 www.estherderby.com

      **Secrets of Agile Teamwork PUBLIC workshop: December 11-13, 2007 in Portland , OR **