24924Re: [scrumdevelopment] Breaking the Ice in Daily Scrums

  • Joakim Karlsson
    Nov 2, 2007
      Andrew,

      I would ask the team the same question that you posted to the list.
      Either at the daily scrum or at the retrospective.

      "Hey, I'm noticing that the daily scrums isn't going as well they
      should. Here's what I see. Has anyone else noticed the same thing?"

      Try getting a discussion within the team going so that you have
      something to refer to during the daily scrums.

      Joakim Karlsson
      http://www.jkarlsson.com/blog

      On 10/30/07, Andrew Burrows <andy@...> wrote:

      > I'm unhappy about this because I want people to feel like they're accountable to everyone on the team, not to be accountable to me. I don't want people to be waiting to be prompted to speak about their work – I want them to be dynamic and discuss things openly.
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic