      Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2007 1:47 PM
      Subject: RE: [scrumdevelopment] When do "story points" get frozen?

      I understand that you don't want to re-estimate the story points during a sprint.  But how about if you esitmate a story for the product backlog thinking you'll do it one way, but then for the sprint, realize that you could do it another way that still meets the story but can be done in half the time?  Re-estimate the story during the sprint planning?

      --
      Bill Arnette